Hey everyone! I'm here to tell you about the small update that just went out for Grave Danger - version 1.0.1!
After watching some gameplay videos and getting some feedback, here's the changes that have been made for this version:
- Added a checkpoint graveyard behind Malice that appears after you rescue him.
- Dante can now dash-jump off of ropes, ladders, and other climbable terrain.
- New achievements “Participation Badge” and “Wall Meat”.
- Reduce the difficulty of a jump in level 6, Deathpeak Peril
- Enemies now spawn much less frequently, taking 30 seconds longer to respawn than before.
- A robot now spawns facing a different way in level 7, making puzzle easier.
- Fix multiple visual and collision issues.
- Fix a bug where some sound effects could play more than once at the same time.
- Fix a bug where a character will display the wrong key graphic before using it.
- Fix a bug where you can drop dynamite at start of level on level 4
As you can see, I'm keeping a close eye on all the things Grave Danger! Come check out the Steam store front if you haven't already!
Here are some other things that happened outside of development:
- Gamespot listed our trailer. Thanks Gamespot! Find it here.[www.gamespot.com]
- Grave Danger is now listed on Metacritic! Come tell them what you think![www.metacritic.com]
- People have been playing Grave Danger and streaming and youtubing it! So awesome!
Once again, thanks for tuning in, and more great stuff to come!